Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Juz garbage...

  1. #1
    Inactive Member dizflo's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2000
    Posts
    36
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post


    I don't understand.

    I don't understand.

    I don't understand.

    I didn't understand.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member ~*Mz.Chievous*~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2000
    Posts
    1,014
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    WHY?

    ------------------
    Dont shit me off !!!
    I have a VooDoo Dolly with your name on it!!

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner Më£ïñÐa's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    4,971
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    i know, i know,i know, i know,i know, i know,i know, i know,i know, i know,i know, i know,i know, i know,i know, i know,i know, i know,i know, i know....weeeeell! Leave young thing alone, there aint no sunshine, when she's gone....
    N E Time, she goes away!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member ~*Mz.Chievous*~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2000
    Posts
    1,014
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    *sits on thinks it over*

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Luciferik's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 30th, 2000
    Posts
    12
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    wat the 'eck is that???

    like u said it then!!!!! garbage!!!!
    *LOL*
    rolleyes
    rolleyes

  6. #6
    Inactive Member dizflo's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2000
    Posts
    36
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    WHY is a good question
    a question that I don't understand either.....
    WHY I long to question you
    and yet WHY should I pursue still
    for an answer I know I might not undertsand either.....
    WHY
    a question that I even have no answer to
    an answer which I am clueless to......
    WHY

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Luciferik's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 30th, 2000
    Posts
    12
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    very philosophical.......

    WHY is a good question about life,
    many things happen beyond their control,
    like a puppet led on strings......
    are we the masters of our own destiny?????

    frown frown

  8. #8
    Inactive Member ~*Mz.Chievous*~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2000
    Posts
    1,014
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    smileNodz smile

    ------------------
    Dont shit me off !!!
    I have a VooDoo Dolly with your name on it!!

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Rant In(((E))) Minor's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2000
    Posts
    3
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    We think.....therefore.......we are.....

  10. #10
    Inactive Member dafunks's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 18th, 2000
    Posts
    592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Why?

    Why not?

    Simple question .. simple answer! biggrin


    ------------------
    I will carry you through, kicking and screaming, and in the end you will thank me.

    Internet Addicts
    The FightClub Forum
    InternetTerrorists.org

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •